EECC was established in the 2002. It is one of the oldest and well established providers of psychological counselling and training services in Kenya. It was founded to help people cope better with psycho-social problems and enable them become better managers of their lives and that of their significant others. We have a holistic approach to counselling and compliment health care with education.
A community of people living integrated lives
Inspired by the Good News of Christ, EECC seeks to promote the welfare of persons through integrated Education and Counselling
EECC is guided by the following in executing its mandate:
- The Centre must manifest and articulate a Christ-centred mission.
- Mutual respect and the wholeness of persons.
- Integrity of the counselor-client and teacher-student relationships.
- Quality and reflective teaching.
- Dynamic and meaningful collaboration as a family of God.
CURRENT STRATEGIES (2014 – 2018)
- Governance & organizational leadership
- Human resource development
- Facilities and technology
- Financial sustainability
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Operations & internal control systems